Looking for a way to search for TikToks on your PC? Here’s a quick guide on how to do it:
1. Download and install the TikTok app on your PC.
2. Once the app is installed, launch it and sign in with your TikTok account.
3. On the main screen, tap on the Search icon (the magnifying glass).
4. Type in the keywords that you want to search for.
5. TikTok will show you a list of videos that match your search criteria.
6. To watch a video, simply click on it.
7. That’s it! You can now watch TikTok videos on your PC.
How To Search For Hashtags On TikTok PC
If you’re one of the many people who enjoy using TikTok on your PC, you may be wondering how you can search for hashtags. Although TikTok is primarily a mobile app, there is a web version that you can use on your computer. However, the web version of TikTok doesn’t have all the same features as the mobile app. For example, you can’t search for hashtags on the web version of TikTok.
If you want to search for hashtags on TikTok, you’ll need to use the mobile app. Here’s how you can do it:
1. Open the TikTok app on your mobile device.
2. Tap on the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. Type in the hashtag you want to search for. For example, if you’re looking for videos about cats, you would type in #cats.
4. TikTok will show you a list of videos that have been tagged with that hashtag.
5. You can then watch the videos or scroll through them to find ones that you want to watch.
Frequently Asked Questions with answer of how to search on tiktok pc
There is no one definitive way to search for content on TikTok on a PC. However, some tips to consider when searching for content on TikTok on a PC include using hashtags, following other users, and using TikTok’s search bar. Additionally, users can also browse TikTok’s trending section to see what is popular on the app at the moment.